sábado, 5 de setembro de 2009

The 2nd "O" of Google was Abducted....Close Encounter of the Second Kind

on September 5th, 2009. The 2nd ''O'' of Google was abducted...But I have the Answer...
Ohhhhh, Go_d, i think it was Good and suddenly turns God (Because He Came in one UFO....., along Time Ago.....)

Where is the "O" now?!:

¿Is it on the MotherShip o___O of Michael Jackson (King of the PoP), where one can see "O Gravity" (51 sec.), on the Screen?:
Michael & Janet Jackson - Scream

Oh! Let me see if it's in my closet......
THERE'S A SHE WOLF IN THE CLOSET,
OPEN UP AND SET HER FREE {auuuu}

Nocturnal creatures Are not so prudent,
The moon's my teacher, And I'm her student.....

By having a very good time, and behave very bad
In the arms of the boy.....

A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me,
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy.
Moon's awake now, my eyes wide open
My body is craving, so feed the hungry.....

Starting to feel just a little abused
Like a coffine machine in an office (aaa)

So I'm gonna go somewhere, with my special radar (GOOGLE EARTH)
to find the "O" Mystery Secret UFO & Hidden Places {auuuu}

Then, i found on my X-Files where i could contact an UFO from Out There! Where the Cows are Abducted?!

After one Cow was abduted, i said to the UFO: Hey, you Out There, i wanna talk to you.
Then the UFO abduted me, and i talked to an Alien:

Hey, i know The Truth of "O" is Out There, can you tell me what happen? Where is it?

He said: i transformed it into....°OoO°oOoO°.ummm BumbleBee! But i still have some Clones yet!Bumblebee Camaro


















I said: Hey, can't you give me one clone for me? You see, Humans need two O's to search better, right!

He said: °OoO°oOoO°oOoO°oO°OoOkey! No Problema!

Ok, now i just need to send it to Go_gle Home, to be Google again tomorrow.

Sem comentários: